Friday, January 4, 2013

Relentless Preparation


 
Relentless Preparationanswer the unanticipated, sense of calm with practice. Prepare for the worst and pray for the best. Prepare, prepare and prepare in your personal life and in your profession.

I am convinced through my own research and assessment that we as a nation are in difficult times; economically, spiritually and politically.

I will be concentrating on these three areas to help guide me through 2013 and beyond. Difficult times are ahead. Don’t be complacent.

Hurricane Sandy should have taught us all to prepare for the worst.

Our way of life is changing daily so prepare on how you want to move forward day to day.

I am not an economist and certainly do not know the complexities of our economy.
However, I do know the approach taken by government during the current recession is different from the four previous recessions. Research for the truth and understand the statistics that are used to influence our opinions.

We have to be our own researchers to find the truth.

After all, who do you believe in politics or in the news media?

Remain positive in face of the negative.

I am motivated to succeed in the face of adversity.

I am motivated to assist others succeed.

Relentless preparation in your profession and everyday life will serve you well in 2013.
 
 

No comments: