Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Live in a State of Gratitude


Live in a State of Gratitude86,400 seconds in a day – how will you use this time? If you are an optimist, you will look forward to each moment of the day!

Remember, you will never get time back!  Appreciate life everyday! It is great to be alive!

It is difficult to stay focused on our priorities due to daily influences. We can’t carry forward time into 2013 but my appreciation of the time given us will truly be my foundation.

If you do not concentrate on what is important to you, who will?

“Trouble is inevitable but misery is optional”

Every day is a new day with new challenges, new contacts and new successes!

I will channel my energies toward one success at a time.

We need to look forward to the next minute in time – how will you use it?

I plan to use my time wisely for the benefit of my family and valued contacts.


Gratitude is kindness that has been awakened by a favor received from another
 

 

No comments: