Monday, October 5, 2009

New 2010 Seminar

At the end of last week, I finished my discussions and negotiations with ASCE to continue my residential land development seminar into 2010. Seminars and continuing education always fall by the wayside during a recession. My seminar based around residential land development practices was a hit from 1997-2007. The last couple of years, we cancelled more than were held. We agreed on a new title, redefined the goal, and re-established the content. The future of land development and how the industry will work as we surface from this prolonged recession will be the focus of this new seminar. New title:

"Sustainable Land Development - Ensuring Growth in a Green Economy"

As I prepare the two day seminar, I will share the sessions on my blog to gain your input and suggestions. This new seminar will be scheduled for:

June 10 & 11 Minneapolis
July 15 & 16 San Francisco
Sept 16 & 17 Atlanta

I look forward to presenting each session on this blog for your review on relevance and interest. I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I look forward to learning more about the seminars.