Wednesday, February 23, 2011

10,000 Baby Boomers Retiring per DAY

This Peak of the Week post is a look back at changes and a peek forward.
Since more seniors and baby boomers are texting, tweeting, and emailing, a shorthand language is developing for Baby Boomers. I have reduced the list but the new language will take over the net and marketing will focus more and more on the Baby Boomers.
(Source unknown)

ATD: At The Doctor's
BFF: Best Friend Farted
BTW: Bring The Wheelchair
BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth
CBM: Covered By Medicare
CGU: Can't get up
DWI: Driving While Incontinent
FWIW: Forgot Where I Was
FYI: Found Your Insulin
GHA: Got Heartburn Again
IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?
LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out
LOL: Living On Lipitor
OMMR: On My Massage Recliner
ROFL... CGU: Rolling On the Floor Laughing... Can't Get Up
TTYL: Talk to You Louder
WAITT: Who Am I Talking To?

No comments: