Friday, October 1, 2010

Next Due Diligence Report Section

A. Neighboring Property


1. Existing and Proposed Uses

2. Positive and Negative Surrounding Property Analysis

3. Neighborhood Reaction to Development Plans

4. Political Assessment

We are about half way through the due diligence investigative report outline. Remember you can use this approach to assess the development potential of vacant property. I will probably complete the section on Neighboring Properties next week so that I can concentrate on revisiting housing issues as the mid-term elections fast approach. Remember the power of 1-vote!

I happen to believe that as "Housing goes so goes the Economy".
As I revisit statistics, policies, and trends, I want to ask you these questions --
Are you better off today than this time last year?
Will you be better off NEXT year at this same time? If so, what is your inspiration for change?

No comments: