Friday, July 5, 2013

Land Development Industry 2014 & Beyond


 
Obviously, there are many communities which will promote sound development practices but many communities will swing the pendulum to restrict growth. This has always been the case following a recession. But in my opinion, this period of time is much different than in years past. Since January, I have been posting on my blog real estate industry changes over the past four decades.  

Not only is our industry fragmented by location, market segmentation but also by our own perspectives and experiences. What I do know is that the improvement of land for its intended use and governed by industry practices is formulated by individuals with ingenuity, creativity, and entrepreneurship.

I am working on my last blog post in this series which will be;

 
“Land Development Industry 2014 & Beyond”


I will post my opinions, thoughts and predictions. Remember, my posts are personal opinions based on years of experience. I look forward to the opinions of the forward thinking!

Consider:

Reinventing yourself by doing what you do and always have done DIFFERENTLY!
 
 

No comments: