Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Will the Mortgage Deduction Go Over the Cliff?


Dec 4, 2012

Senator Kay Hagan
Dirksen Senate Office Building, Room 521
Constitution Avenue and 1st Street, NE
Washington, DC 20510-3309

Dear Senator Hagan,

I am writing to you, as a constituent and as a member of the National Association of REALTORS®, concerning an issue of critical importance to the  United States housing market and the economy.

As my elected official, it is imperative you remain vigilant in opposing any plan that modifies or excludes the deductibility of mortgage interest.The mortgage interest deduction is vital to the stability of the American housing market and economy.

I am sending this message to ask you to stand with 70 million American homeowners. I will be watching to see who stands with us.

Sincerely,

David Johnson
 
Kay Hagan is non-existent in the Senate. She is led over the cliff everyday. It is time to defeat Kay Hagan at the ballot box. She provides NC with lip service only. During the health care debate, she stuck her head in the sand. Yes, I am not a fan of Kay Hagan. Yes, I will campaign against her re-election.

No comments: