Thursday, May 27, 2010

SBA Loans

In yesterdays post , I asked if anyone was going to apply for a SBA loan due to the new incentives for small businesses. Today's report out of Washington DC by the Small Business Administration is that they have again run out of money for their programs and a waiting list has been re-established.

90% government guarantee of a SBA 7 (a) loan.

Government reduced or eliminated fees on 7 (a) and 504 loans.

I applied for and received a SBA loan in 2001 and it worked for me at the time. I think it is time to investigate again. I will keep you posted. Please share your thoughts and opinions on SBA loans - the paperwork is beyond understanding!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd rather go to Guido the loan shark than deal with the government. But I will be interested in seeing how it works for you. Thanks for the information.

cmmconsultant said...

We are currently helping our clients to obtain one as well. We knew most people are tired of dealing with government; but it is really helpful if you look into its bright side. Let me know how I can assist you with.

Stephanie