Monday, February 22, 2010

39 Social Media Tools

Article by Jason Baer posted on Socialmediatoday lists the 39 social Media Tools he uses daily. http://bit.ly/9BVAnq

If you are starting your social media journey, select several important forums and learn the power of each before branching off using more advanced tools. My main focus thus far is learning and using LinkedIn. http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/djohnsonpe. I started the Land Development Group on LinkedIn just over 1-year ago. This group now has over 1,370 members from around the globe.

In my opinion, selecting two or three social media tools that best serve your goals is the best approach because of the time. If you do join a site such as LinkedIn, participate, give rather than take, and engage in meaningful discussions. This is not a fad!

Although I am far from an expert on LinkedIn, I do know how to use the site. If you should have any questions about its capabilities as a means to achieve your goals, please let me know.

No comments: