Friday, August 21, 2009

My Links

As my first week of blogging comes to an end, it is important for readers and followers to have links to my websites and LinkedIn profile. I encourage all to join my Land Development Group on LinkedIn. I started this group in mid-January of this year and we have over 860 members to date and growing at a rate of four networkers per day. We have members from around the world and are willing to connect with industry professionals.
Buying, selling, designing, permitting, developing and using land for profit is an international industry which will be addressed in detail as we move forward with this blog. The inudstry will change and this forum will outline how to be successful in a global real estate development industry. My Links:

My Company website: www.DavidEJohnsonPE.com

My Real Estate website: www.NCLandandHomes.com

My LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/djohnsonpe

No comments: